Monday, December 20, 2010

Ice Cream Hair Dye Reviews




Drum roll please ... I present to you some wonderful ... some truffle boxes are already on their way to some lucky .... and the feedback is unanimous, delicious ... we wonder the recipe is a good sign that either ;)))... I feel I'll be the visit to my blog ... I like it:)) hihihi

Pecan Pie Truffles

¼ pounds of bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped ½ cup plus
2 tablespoons of cream 35%
¾ cup finely chopped pecans ¼ cup
corn syrup ¼ cup sugar

2 tablespoons butter Pinch of salt

2 tablespoons of cream 35%
2 tablespoons bourbon or whiskey
¼ teaspoon vanilla
12 pecans for decoration (crushed me)


Prepare your introduction before you start, well you measure and keep focused.

Place mini-muffin papers in a mini-muffin plate (I had small boxes of metal smaller than a mini-muffin so it gave me more). Place chocolate in a medium bowl, place cream in a small saucepan and heat without rolling boil then immediately pour over chocolate, let stand 1 minute and stir to make a ganache. (Me, I always melt my chocolate in microwave in increments of 2 minutes at 50% intensity). Mix. Fill

Each box of 2 teaspoons of ganache, while typing with your pan on the counter for well spread the ganache. Place in freezer 15 minutes. Keep remaining ganache over a double boiler.

Put chopped pecans, corn syrup, sugar, butter, salt, and cream in a heavy bottomed medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat and boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add the bourbon, stir well, cool slightly and put 2 teaspoons of the ganache mixture on freeze. Then place the remaining ganache or 1 teaspoon on top. Garnish with pecans and refrigerate one hour.


Source: Oprah.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment