Friday, December 31, 2010

Letter For New Baby Arrival

Since here on earth every soul

Since here on earth every soul

Since here on earth every soul
Give someone
His music, his love, his
Or perfume

Since here everything
Makes Its always
spine or its A pink
his loves

Now that April
oak gives a delightful sound;
That night gives penalties
Forgetting sleeping;

Since air to the branch
Give the bird That
dawn to periwinkle
Give a little water;

Since when they come
settle there,
The bitter sea to shore
Give a kiss

I give to this time,
Leaning on you, the best thing
The
What I have in me!

Get So my thought
Sad indeed,
Who, like dew, Do you ever
crying!

Get my greeting without number,
O my love! Get
flame or shade
Of all my days! My

transport full of drunkenness,
Pure suspicion,
And all the caresses
From my songs! My mind

unveiled
Vogue randomly
And that has to star
Whether your look!

My muse, as the hours dreaming
lull,
Who wept when you cry, Cry
often!

Get my celestial good, O my beauty
,
My heart, which nothing remains, removed
Love!

Victor Hugo (1802-1885)
(Series: The inner voices)

0 comments:

Post a Comment