Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Buenos Aires Halal Food

Meatballs Chicken meat tomato sauce


I came across this recipe looking for my Christmas goodies and I could not help but bring it to my menu for a 2011 ... Health nice meal, nobody will lift the nose on it ... hehehe ... we all loved to be said that c balls for children, is fairly winner:))

Chicken Meatballs with tomato sauce

1 pound ground chicken or turkey 1 slice of bread

crumbled ¼ cup
milk 1 large egg ¼ cup Parmesan cheese

¾ teaspoon oregano Salt and pepper

1 tablespoon oil
1 can 28 oz tomato paste (me tomatoes with herbs)


Place meat in a robot, add bread, milk, egg, cheese, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and put on to mix well. Shape into 12 meatballs

with hands in a large skillet add oil and fry the meatballs for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes you'll defeats with your fingers, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Serve over pasta

(me spaghetti squash)

Source: MarthaStewart.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment