Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Forgot The Combination To My Dudley Lock

Love Is he dumb, or he has a language? Excited

JUNIE
(...)
Farewell, book yourself, without hurting my love, I hope to
see justify a day
Your image is always present in my soul Nothing in
can banish.

(...)


Britannicus Nero listened to us, madam! But, alas!
Your eyes could pretend and do not deceive me;
me They could name the author of this outrage.
Love Is he dumb, or he has a language? What
disorder could save me a look!
It was ...

JUNIE
had to keep quiet and save you.
How often, alas! Since we must tell you, My heart
of her disorder did he teach you?
How many sighs, interrupting the course
Have I avoided your eyes I was looking ever?
What agony to be quiet, seeing what we love,
To hear moaning, to afflict ourselves, with a look
Where can console him!
tears But what would this look it sank!
Ah! In this recollection, restless, troubled,
I did not feel quite concealed. From my front
scared I was afraid pallor,
I found my eyes too full of my pain.
Constantly it seemed that Nero was angry
blame me too much care to please you, I feared my love
contained in vain,
Finally, I would have never loved.
Alas! For her happiness, Lord, and ours,
It is only too well from my heart and yours! Go
, once again, hide his eyes My heart
more leisurely you clarify better.
a thousand other secrets I count to go.
Racine, Britannicus , Act III, Scene 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment