Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chelsea Charms Online

Marinade Steak Sauce

Imagine, then, that sometimes I have any crazy ideas ... what would you have kept my child's heart ... and this time we have I created a theme for the weekend camping ... yes .... yes-15C here we went camping ... camping Interior Naturally ... you should see the smiles of children when I told them about it hehehe ... thats my pay:)) ... even the cat would have involved hihihi A full weekend of camping under the theme, it is cheap to have a little imagination:))


Who says camping said BBQ Here's a great recipe for marinated steak that I found in Isabelle, a good big beef ribs with the marinade and not need a knife that cuts alone, I keep this treasured recipe yum!


Marinade for steak
3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 tbsp
tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp
tablespoons Dijon mustard 4 tablespoons
table oil
Spices Steak (optional)



poke your steaks and reserve. Mix first 4 ingredients and brush your steaks on both sides. Place in a dish, sprinkle lightly with spices, steak, cover and marinate several hours or 2 days like I did. Cook on the bbq.
Source: The Palais Gourmand

0 comments:

Post a Comment