Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Polo Suitcase Lock Combination

a curious desire ...

Talma in role of Nero.
Britannicus. Delacroix.


Nero
Excited by a desire curious
That night I saw it happen in these places,
Sad, raising to heaven his eyes wet with tears,
Who shone through the torches and weapons,
Belle, unadorned, in the simple device
one beauty that just snatch sleep.
What do you want? I do not know if this neglect,
Shadows, torches, shouting and silence
And the fierce aspect of its proud captors
fell from his eyes the faint sweetness.
Anyway, glad of such a beautiful sight,
I wanted to talk to him, and my voice was lost:
Still, before long astonishment, I
the let him go to his apartment.
I spent in the mine. That's where lonely
its image in vain I tried to distract me.
Too present to my eyes, I thought it speaking, I liked
up crying as I was sinking.
Sometimes, too late, I asked her grace
I employed the sighs, and even threat. That's how
, busy with my new love,
without closing my eyes, waited for the day.
But I am perhaps too beautiful image;
It appeared to me with too much advantage
Narcissus, what do you say?
Racine, Britannicus , Act II, Scene 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment