Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Handmade Leather Sandals Los Angeles

palette



is when I run my slow cooker this time that my butt is going on ... We could even talk about slow cookers Mondays these days. A fabulous recipe from my cell that I found in Josée ... whole family was very appreciative ... is the fun in that time. :))

blade roast with ketchup

roast a low range of 2 to 3 pounds


flour 1 onion, sliced into strips 1 can
concentrate
beef 1 cup ketchup 1 tablespoon
teaspoon prepared mustard Salt and pepper
My
adding a pinch of thyme


Mix flour, salt and pepper the roast with ensemble.Enfariné mix flour, salt and pepper by removing the excess flour and place in slow cooker.

Place onion slices over roast. Combine beef broth, ketchup and prepared mustard and pour over the roast and put on low for 8 hours

Source: Recipe Corner Jos

0 comments:

Post a Comment