Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How To Recover Mentally From Smoking

how a family with all this?


LESLIE. - (...) I'm just a poor actor, never himself, always between two sets, clumsy, unreliable, love, I am nothing but a piece of paper blown by the wind, that anyone who picks up and he throws a glance, frowning. I am a lover that looks into a frown. Yet me, I have nothing against nothing, finally, I am no real opinion on what is preferable to something else, what is despicable and I accommodate myself of all, as to a family to decorate a home, but really, I do not know where to start, how to do it, finally, I would not be interested in this. But give me a love of man, in short: a love put somewhere, solid, thick, love to touch, feel, capture, torture under my fingers, I have needs, I , touch, I am deeply physical and tactile if you know what I mean. But I still love a piece of paper, I'm in love, period - a total love, general, indeterminate, vague, abstract. How a family with all this?
Sallinger , BM Koltes, V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment