Saturday, February 26, 2011

Women's Patch Elbow Jacket

The Sacred Chants of Maldoror - Chant I

The brother of the leech walked slowly into the forest. He stops several times, opening his mouth to speak. But each time her throat tightens and pushes back the effort failed. Finally, he exclaimed: "Man, when you encounter a dead dog back, supported cons a lock that prevents it from starting, must not, like others, take your hand, worms coming out of her swollen belly, regarded with astonishment, open a knife, then cut up a large number, telling you that you, too, you will not be more than this dog. What mystery do you want? Neither I nor the four flippers bear Ocean marine Boreal, could not find the problem of life. Beware, the night is approaching, and you're there since morning. What will your family with your little sister, see you arrive so late? Wash your hands, take the road that goes where you sleep ... How is this being over there, to the horizon, and who dares to approach me, fearlessly hopping oblique and tortuous, and majesty, mixed with a soft serene! His eyes, though sweet, is profound. His eyes are huge with the breeze, and seem to live. It is unknown to me. In setting its monstrous eyes, my body trembles, it is the first time since I've sucked the udders dry of what is called a mother. There's a halo of brilliant light around him. When he spoke, everything was silent in nature, and experienced a thrill. Since you like to come to me, as if attracted by a magnet, I will not oppose it. It is beautiful! It hurts me to say. You have to be powerful, because you have a figure more than human, as sad as the universe, as beautiful as suicide. I t'abhorre far as I can and I'd rather see a snake entwined around my neck since the beginning of time, that not your eyes ... What! ... is you, Toad! ... big toad! ... hapless toad! ...
Lautreamont, Les Chants de Maldoror, Chant I, Stanza 13.

0 comments:

Post a Comment