Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lg Tv Connect To External Hard Drive

Chicken Cacciatore Chocolate Streusel Squares


Cheers for my crockpot Mondays crazy crazy crazy, it allows me to relax a bit :)... I also realized that I can easily adapt a lot of revenue with decreasing the cooking liquid a little, so I put the novelty in our plate every week.

Chicken Cacciatore

2 tablespoons
olive oil 4 chicken breasts (my legs)
Salt and pepper to taste 1 onion, chopped

2 teaspoons chopped garlic
10
sliced mushrooms 1 / 2 cup white wine 1 tablespoon
tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons tomato paste
5 tomatoes, diced (1 cup tomato I diced) 1 cup
chicken broth (I 1 / 2 cup)
12 black olives 1
tablespoon chopped basil
1 tablespoon chopped parsley


Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).

In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown the chicken breasts on each side.

Place chicken in a baking dish and season. In skillet, sauté onion, garlic and mushrooms. Add wine and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat until the liquid has reduced by half. Pour the tomato paste, tomatoes and broth. Bring to a boil.

Remove from heat and stir in the olives. Pour this mixture into the dish, making sure to cover the breasts poulet.Couvrir a sheet of aluminum foil. Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until chicken is cooked.

When serving, garnish with basil and parsley.


Cooker: Remove skin from chicken thighs sear in a little oil, drain. Place in slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients except the basil and parsley and cook on low 8 hours. Just before serving garnished with basil and parsley.

Source: The Italian cuisine I

0 comments:

Post a Comment