Monday, February 21, 2011

Vajİnal Pİctures

Beef and Broccoli Stir sauce over chicken and rice


I am told that my section for students lacking a bit of variety and ... coincidentally this lovely simple recipe I came under the hand I hasten to publish it ... perfect for night pressed and my daughter comfirm it was perfect for lunch the next day.

Beef and broccoli in sauce with rice

1 lbs extra lean ground beef 1 cup onion
(me 1 small)
3 cups broccoli florets 1 cup fresh mushrooms

sliced ½ cup red pepper
diced 1 can of condensed cream soup broccoli low-fat Campbell
¾ cup water 1 tablespoon

Worcestershire 3 cups hot cooked rice


Sauté beef with onions in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat

Add broccoli, mushrooms and peppers and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes.

Add soup mix, water and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and boil for 3 minutes. Serve over hot rice.

Source: Campbell

0 comments:

Post a Comment